Angel & Tubby's Blog

Come visit us at Bark & Fitz in downtown Vancouver
561 Cardero Street (corner of Cardero & W. Hastings)
604.568.6096 coalharbour@barkandfitz.com


Bark & Fitz is a dog inspired retail health food store for you and your dog. We aim to provide all natural and holistic food and and treats for dogs to live longer, healthier, more active lives. We also provide grooming services and free local food delivery service.


October 13, 2008

Bark & Fitz Victoria is NOW OPEN!

We are the first Bark&Fitz in western Canada. Now the second one is opened in Victoria. The address is 105-2972 Jacklin Rd, Victoria. The phone number is 250-590-3647. Congratulations Ole! We are so happy and excited for you. They opened on October 8th. The store looks fabulous with the best staff working there all the time. Angel and Tubby went for a visit last Sunday and they had lots of fun in the store. They do grooming too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I must share my shopping experience with other dog loving people. You just have to go and check it out yourself.
I had seen the write up in the Times Colonist on the new store. Had it in the back of my mind to get there one day.
Got there this eve after work.
It was well lit, beautifully decorated, well stocked, very well marked for reading the sizes and prices on the items.
Gorgeous collars, and nic nacs.
I bought some treats, food and two whippet collars(never seen those in Victoria). The shop owner was excellent. Gave me tips, showed interest, thanked me for coming in.
I love the store.
It was clean and welcoming.
I will be back with the kids (whippets)
Thank you for the excellent service and the bag to carry my purchases home.
I wish you luck and hope to see more Canadian products offered for sale in my future visits.
Sally Forseth (Sara Lynn)

Claire Lin said...

Thank you very much Sally for sharing your shopping experience with us.